1. I sold my first car!
Before.. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire.. Good times
My parents gave me this car for my 16th birthday :) I thought I was so cool.
After.. 2005 Nissan Altima.. I love this car!

I'm glad we decided to sell ol' red, I feel so much more safe and ready for a little family with this car :)
2. We moved from Cedar back to Saint George again!
I was a little sad to leave Cedar, I really love it up there, but it has been so nice to be back, and be just minutes away from our families. We decided to move because Kade got offered a great job down here, and he took it! So when school starts again in fall, I will be driving everyday from here to Cedar for The Block. It will only be for about 5 months, so it shouldn't be that bad. I'm a little nervous about it, we'll see how that turns out.
Our first place together..
I loved this house, everything about it was just perfect. We have so many good memories in this little place. Kade proposed to me here!
Our new love nest..

We just moved into La Venita Condos in Washington. We live in an upstairs unit so that was pretty fun to move all of our stuff into! Haha, but I love the high ceilings, so its worth it. We also have a pool and jacuzzi, so its nice to go lay out after a long day :)
3. Kason came home from his mission!
Kade's brother was serving the Rapid City mission in the Dakotas, Minnesota, and other places that I can't remember right now. He came home on June 10th! Sorry, no pics. Kade and I wanted to wait to get married until ALL of our family could be there, so we had a long engagement, about a year. I'm so glad we waited for Kason though, it just made it so much more special. Everyone was so excited to see him, there was such a good energy in the room wherever he was.
4. We got married!
June 19th. Perfect day. I don't have any pics yet, and I'm so anxious to get them from our photographer! I'll post them as soon as I get them. I stole this one from my cousin's blog..

5. We went to Vegas for our awesome honeymoon!
We stayed in the Morocco Suite at the Monte Carlo, it was so nice! I suprisingly didn't take any pictures of our room though!
Went to Shark Reef.. Jellyfish are the coolest.
Kade won a little moo-lah
.. Got a wee bit tipsy
Went up on the stratosphere and rode the big shot.. that was freakin scary.
We also went to The Lion King! I don't have any pictures of that, but it was my favorite thing we did the whole trip! It was the best show I have ever seen, you should go.
We had the most romantic dinner EVER at Mon Ami Gabi inside the Paris hotel. We ate snails! They tasted like mushrooms, it was great.
We also went and saw the art exhibit at the Belagio, which was totally mind blowing. I love art, and it was so fun to soak up all of the beautiful works they have on display.
We spent most days relaxing by the pool, and going out at night. It was a great honeymoon.. we didn't want to come back home to real life. haha
So now we are just putting our home together and enjoying being newly weds! I'm loving every minute of this life! I feel so thankful to have been given all of these amazing blessings. We are seriously the two happiest people on the planet. Thats all for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment