Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Recent Happenings

Wow, I always forget to blog! I'll get better at it..
Anyways, we have had a busy, but super fun month!
First, My uncle Tracy and aunt Linda came from Iowa to visit us! It has been like 8 years since we have seen eachother, so it was really cool to catch up and hang out! They rode on their harley all the way here, how cool is that?!













Here is all of us (-momma and abby) at the dinner table. It is so weird how much my dad and his brother look, and act alike!

We were all just hanging out in the back yard, and having a good time. I just really want to post the most beautiful pictures ever taken of me and my sisters...
















:) I love my sisters so much! I don't know what I would do without them.. they are my best friends for life.

We also had our family reunion up in Pine Valley this year! It was great weather, great food, and an all around great time. The theme was rock 'n roll and we had a lot of fun activities and games to do!













Some of the fam!













Dad, Me, Em














The cool group

















Abby and her Pa! She loves him

















My cute Grandma Brown and her lover, Elvis

After that, it was my 21st birthday on August 7th!
The night before my b-day Kade's family took us out to Red Lobster and we had an amazing dinner! I had never tried lobster or crab before, and MAN I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT! It was fabulous :) I love his family so much.. I am so lucky to have super cool in-laws!















I woke up on my b-day and my wonderful husband had made me banana pancakes and homemade vanilla syrup from scratch! It was SO yummy and super sweet :) After breakfast, I went to the spa and got an amazing pedicure! When I got home, the whole house was spotless, and Kade made me the cutest birthday cake ever. I ordered my first drink at Chilis! It was Yum.. For dinner we went over to my parent's house for my favorite: bruschetta made with garden tomatoes, and fettichini alfredo :) I was in heaven. After that I opened some gifts and hung out with the fam pretty much all night. I had the best time playing with Abby. Later on in the evening, Kade and I went over to Britt and Ryan's for some drinks and fun! I had a great b-day this year :)














These are the only pictures I have from my b-day! I took a lot of good ones with my camera, but then I got home and realized that I didn't have my memory stick the whole time, so they are gone! :(

So now I am just getting ready to go back to school on the 23rd! I am really excited to get back, I love school. Okay, thats all for now, hopefully I can keep up with my blog so I dont have to spend an hour posting a whole month at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment