
Our cake: Made by Grandma Brown and my mom :) My dad also made the stand it is on.
I love my cake so much.. I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out.

Kade and his mom getting ready

Me getting ready

.. zipping up the dress! I loved my dress so much, I was sad when I had to take it off!

Our lovely centerpieces.. thanks to Forevermore Events and Bloomers for all of the decor.

My dad and I walking down the aisle

The alter :)

We did it!

Mr. & Mrs. Kade Prisbrey

Our Family

My gorgeous bridesmaids and I
Thanks to Bloomers for all of our beautiful bouquets!

Kade and his studly groomsmen

Our buffet table with delicious food from Marvelous Catering

Our rings

.. All the little details

Cutting the cake! I was a little naughty :)

Our first dance

..Dancing the night away

Time to party!

Retrieving the garter.. teeth only ;)

Tossing my throw bouquet



Sparkler send off!

Away we go

Thank you to everyone who helped make our special day so special!
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment