Pages
Monday, December 27, 2010
December
We had a really nice month. I have been on break from school which I have been loving! My first day back at Panorama is on the 4th :) I'm really nervous and excited. I want to do a really good job. Kade has just been working his butt off as usual. We have been spending a lot of time with our families and had a great Christmas! On Christmas Eve we had a delicious progressive dinner with Kade's family that is a big tradition for them. It was a lot of fun! After that we went to my mom's house to open our pj's, look at Christmas lights, and hang out. We spent Christmas day with my family and it was really nice. Before Christmas, we went down to Vegas for my family's Christmas party and visited Kiley, Brandon, and Hadley! We also went to Vegas again yesterday for a day of shopping and to spend some more time with Kade's family who were at Kiley's house. It was really fun to get away for the day. We had a yummy dinner and didn't get home until way late last night. It has been so nice to have time off to relax and enjoy each other. I love this time of year. I feel so thankful for all of the great people in my life and all of our blessings. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment