Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year

Wow, was it just me or did 2010 fly by?
We had a great year! I will go as far to say it was one of the best years of our lives. Not that I'm saying that everything was peachy all the time, because it wasn't. We took some hard knocks, but lived and learned, and got through them. Every struggle was beneficial and worth it. We are so fortunate to have the wonderful life that we do. I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us.

The Highlights of 2010:
We moved from Cedar to Saint George
I sold my first car
Kade got a great job
I finished the school part of my college
Both of our sisters got pregnant
WE FINALLY GOT MARRIED :)
Had a few fun trips to Vegas
I turned the big 2-1
Had our first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs.

Goals for 2011:
Own a home! We are still waiting on that house I posted a few back.
Get a teaching job! I am so excited to start my career.
Kade to start college! He wants to do PTA right now.
Get a puppy! I want one, then I don't, then I want one. I can't make up my mind.
Be healthier! Eating, excercising, no more soda, the whole sha-bang.
Go on an amazing vacation! I want to go somewhere I have never been before.
Maybe get knocked up.......... we'll see :)

Happy New Year to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment