I'm starting to slack with our blog!
Things have been so BuSy, but WONDERFUL busy!
****WE GOT OUR HOUSE!! :)****
We officially closed on it March 1st.
Pictures will be coming soon
Man, people weren't kidding when they said that getting your first home is a long, hard process. Ours was a short sale too, so we were waiting on it for quite a while. I couldn't be happier right now! I am so excited to get it all decorated :)
We have been working hard on it for the last few weeks. We painted the entire house, and did a lot of minor repair work. I am so thankful for all of the help and support we got from our good friends and family. My dad seriously spent so much time helping us repair and paint, I owe him big time. We couldn't have done it without him. Also, we moved out of our La Venita apartment at the end of January because our lease was up and stayed with Kade's mom and dad for a little over a month. We are so glad they let us stay with them while we were in between homes. We were so grateful that we were able to save our money and get into this house. Kelton and Kelli have done so much for Kade and I. I love them so much, I have the best in-laws in the world. :) My mom is currently helping me decorate the place. She is teaching me how to refinish furniture, sew curtains, and get our house b-e-a-utiful.
I feel overwhelmed with the love that I feel for Kade and our families. It is such a wonderful feeling being surrounded by such great love. I am one lucky gal.
I will post pictures next time, I promise :)
No comments:
Post a Comment