I can't believe how fast the time goes. Things are going so great right now, sometimes I wish I could stop time just for a little while so I can stay in this wonderful stage of life longer. :)
Kade is doing so awesome at his new job and is enjoying it a lot! His boss is a great guy who really takes good care of his employees.
Teaching is going really good for me too. I love it! I honestly can't picture myself being as happy as I am right now doing anything else. It is so rewarding. I am getting into my groove now and coming home at a good time finally. I don't feel like its my whole life anymore which is wonderful. I have a lot more time to do things I need and want to do! I love my students, they are so fun. 3rd grade is my favorite and I'm so excited that I get to keep them all year!
We have done a few fun things in these past few weeks...
We spontaniously decided to go to Vegas for a night with Brandon and Malissa.
It was funny. We were at Red Lobster in the middle of dinner and we all just decided it would be so wild to head down to Vegas, go clubbing and get a room for the night! We danced the night away and Kade and I had a lot of fun. I like doing spontanious things like that to spice things up a bit. Sometimes I feel so boring.
These are the only pictures I took in the car on the way down there! When you plan spur of the moment trips - your camera is more than likley NOT charged!
Last Sunday was Emily's 18th b-day!
She is in town right now for her fall break. It was a lot of fun to get together, have dinner, and watch old home movies. It's weird that she is 18.
Abby and her aunties making faces :) She is quite the little poser!
Emily and her boyfriend Taylor. He is so nice. We like him.
My Sistas and little Hannah :) She is getting so big!
Me and my freakin' hot husband :) I don't know what it is latley, but I have been all over Kade like white on rice. TMI I know, but I just can't help it he is so yummy. I know I say this like every post but I am the luckiest girl to have such a great husband like I do.
Thats all for now.
Tomorrow is my last day of school for this week!! I am so excited for a 4 day weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment