I got a really cool compliment today.
I teach a cute little girl in 2nd grade and her mom is a Kindergarten teacher at my school too. The mom came up to me today after faculty meeting and told me that her daughter said, "I love Mrs. Prisbrey so much that I would rather pee my pants in her class than have to leave for a minute to go to the bathroom!" Hahaha! YES! That makes me feel super cool. I thought it was so hilarious.
Also I am so proud of my 3rd graders who have most of their times tables memorized! I make them verbally pass them off to me. They get this cute math award when they pass off all of them. I use the old School House Rock videos from like the 70's! Do you remember those? They are timeless! The kids love them, and I love them too. They freakin' work! Here is a video of my students singing their 12's! Most of them aren't even looking at their paper!! Ahh...Success! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment