Kade and I always get spoiled on the holidays since both of our families live here in town we get 2 celebrations!
First we went over to Kade's parents house for a DELICIOUS lunch and egg hunt. It was a lot of fun because Hadley is at such a fun age and loved gathering her eggs and flying her kite. She is so funny. I didn't bring my camera so I have no pictures! We also got to spend some time with the newest addition to their family, Grayson. He is only about 3 months old and so cute and cuddly. It was fun to get to play games and spend time with all of them.
After that we went over to my Aunt Sandy's house for dinner and another egg hunt. We grilled hot dogs and cheeseburgers and had a great time.
I love my Abby so much! She was having fun gathering eggs for a while but then she was done and didn't want to pick up the rest of them, she just wanted to open the ones she already had and eat her candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment