Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Congratulations Emily!















Yesterday my little sister Em graduated from Pine View!
I am so proud of her. She really had a fun time in high school, always going out to all of the fun activities and dances, working at VI, voted best eyes at preference, getting into trouble, and she also graduated with high honors. I'm glad she lived it up and had a good time..... unlike me.
I hated high school. HATED. I couldn't wait to get the heck outta there! I hated high school so much that I graduated a whole year early when I was just 16. It was a very bad time for me personally. I cringe when I think about what a freakin' weird-o I was. I wonder if everyone does this when they think about their 16-year-old-self?? Probably not. I LOVED college though! LOVED. Things started to turn around for me and I had a great time. It made me change and grow so much as a person.
Anyways, I'm glad I had all of the experiences I did because they made me who I am today, and I'm awesome :)
When we were at the ceremony, Kade and I saw a lot of people we went to school with. It was fun and kinda weird to see them now with babies and hear about their lives.
















Abby loves her Uncle Kade! He is really good with her and always gets her laughing. When I come over to see her by myself she always asks me where he is.
















I just had to throw in this sweet picture of Hannah! She looked so cute.








I made Em this sign-in book for her grad party. I think it turned out pretty cute!

Emily, it has been so fun watching you grow up and growing up together.



















































Congratulations to my little sister Emily!
May you be happy always and know that your big sister will always be here for you through the ups and downs of life. I love you muy bess fwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment