Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Graduation!

Friday the 6th
Kelli and Kelt took Kade and I up to Cedar for part one of SUU's Commencement. It was for the entire university where we listened to the speakers. It was SO boring! :) Afterwards, they took us out to a fabulous dinner at Milts. It was yummmm. No one from my side of the family came because Hannah was just born and they were helping Britt out with the new babe. I was surprised that Kade's parents wanted to come up on both days, they are the sweetest.
















Saturday the 7th
One of the best days of my life!
I graduated with my Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education, with a minor in Early Childhood Development :)









































A special thanks to my Mom and Dad for all of their support, high expectations, and for always believing in me!


















































I love this guy more than anything. Thank you to my sweet husband for all of the late night projects that seemed to never end, for the math tutoring, for your words of encouragement that kept me going, and for never complaning when I just didn't have time to cook dinner. Its been a long road... I love you.














After the ceremony we went over to my parent's house for a yummy luncheon, cake, and presents! It was so nice to celebrate together. Thanks to everyone who came, it was a very special day for me that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment