Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Humble Abode














Here are some pictures of our new love nest.
I kept putting off posting these because I wanted our house to look perfect, but then I realized that our house is a work in progress and its probably not ever going to look "perfect."




















Our first home! This is the view from the street.













Living Room
Hardwood floors! I DIED when I saw them :) Yes, its love.
Wish List: A pretty cream/netural colored area rug and a new coffee table











More pictures of the living room area














Kitchen
Wish List: Cute stuff to put up on the top of the cabinets














Dining Area














Master Bedroom
Wish List: Headboard, cute things to put on the WAY cute plant shelf (not pictured)











More of our bedroom including the semi-walk in closet, my vanity area, and the master bathroom



























Hall Bathroom











Guest Room... I use the closet in there for all of my craft stuff and other junk
Wish List: For this room to be a nursery someday :)






















Office







2 car garage












And finally the backyard.. not much to look at now, but it is really big, I couldn't get a good picture of all of it. I like the firepit thing.
Wish List: Grass, and some SERIOUS landscaping.
Well, Thats pretty much our house as of now!
We got a killer deal... I still can't believe it.
Also, our realtor was excellent!
I really love that its OUR home, its been so fun doing stuff to it and making good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment