On Saturday I went to Mesquite all day with Britt to help her out with her classroom. She is moving rooms next year, had to do report cards, and finish up her kid's end of the year scrapbooks she makes them. They are so cute but very time consuming! She makes these for her kids every year, and almost every year me and em help out with them. Britt is the best teacher. I'm glad I get to learn from her, because she is so awesome. I hope her kids keep the books because they will be such a treasure when they get older. I still have stuff from when I was in elementary school and it is fun to look back on it. Anyways--- we had a lot of work to do. Emily came down later on in the day and helped a lot too. It was actually really fun! We haven't had sister time with just the three of us for a while so it was nice. When we were done, we went to Samurai 21 for dinner, had lots of laughs and came home.
Before I left with Britt to go to Mesquite at like 8:30 in the morning Kade and his friend Bryce started doing weeds in the backyard. Our backyard is sick, the weeds are taller than I am!! They worked their butts off all day and got a lot done too. I was glad I was going with Britt to get out of weed detail. haha
Anyways, when I got home around like 9:00 at night, I opened the door to a spotless, sparkling clean house and the laundry ALL done. (Just a side note, the house was a disaster when I left and I hate doing laundry so there may or may not have been a huge 2 week built up pile of it, yes I know, I'm horrible) I couldn't believe Kade did all of this for me after his long day of weeds. He is so sweet. I just love the little things he does for me to show me that he cares.
It was a good day.
P.S. The poor guy is SO sun burnt! Like BAD sun burnt. Thank goodness for aloe vera gel. I love him more than anything :) I'm so lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment