
2. I think whoever invented Netflix is a genius. I love Netflix.
3. I feel like I suck at life if my house is a mess.
4. My mom and my two sisters are my best friends in the entire world no matter what.

5. I am a terrible messy eater. I swear I spill something on my shirt every single day of my life. Yeah, its pretty cute. I change my clothes a lot.
6. I have a really hard time saying no to people.
7. I think in another life I was a nudist/hippie in 1969, the best year EVER.

8. I am a frequent D.I.-er. I love to refinish furniture and other junk. I like to pick the ugliest of crap and make it beautiful.
9. I'm obsessed with McDonald's new Mango Pineapple Smoothie. I looked up the nutrition information and it turns out that its all real fruit and low fat yogurt! Thus adding to my obsession. If I had money, I would slurp down one of these every day.

10. I am totally, completely, 100% baby hungry. I am infatuated with everything baby related. It's a sickness. I am jealous of every cute pregnant mom I see at Wal-mart. I don't even know these babies, but I have this picture on my computer just because I think they are so cute. I also have my future baby's name picked out for a girl. The name is also Kade-approved! Score!
No comments:
Post a Comment