We both loved it! It was so amazing... The Little Mermaid was my favorite Disney movie when I was a little girl. I used to pretend I was Ariel all the time. So Kade surprised me and got tickets :)
I'm so glad we went. I had never been to a show at Tuachan before, so it was a new experience for me. It was great!
The only picture I took at Tuachan.. not the best, but oh well.
Before the show we went out to dinner and locked our love at the Love Lock Gate. It was cute. Kade got us one of these from work like months ago, and we kept forgetting about it. Last night we finally remembered. They have them all around the world and we have a designated spot here in St. George! It doesn't come with a key so it can never be unlocked and it symbolically locks one's love forever and locks your souls together. We are excited to return 50 years from now and find our lock.
Life is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment