Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome To My Room!




This is our Minute Math Rug where we have our daily meeting. I rotate through the students and pick who gets to be the leader for the day to do Minute Math. They love it!

The Minute Math chair. They think this is super cool. They all want to sit on it! My mom refinished an old chair that was nasty, and turned it into this! I love it.

This is my management system. green = warning, yellow = 2nd offence, red= 3rd offence. Red means a parent phone call and disipline depending on the offense. They are so scared of it. Its pretty funny. If I move someones magnet onto green everyone like gasps. Haha, it works!


My bulliten board :) I just got my diploma in the mail, so thats going up pronto.

My Desk Area

Backpack Hooks

Thank goodness for Brittney's cricut! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment