School was so much fun, my kids were so sweet.
We did a fun sorting and graphing activity with conversation hearts.
I got lots of sweet notes and way too much chocolate!
My kids made me this huge card together and everyone signed it. It was so special. I completely lost it and bawled my eyes out! It was such a surprise and really meant so much to me. They were so thoughtful. The most rewarding thing ever was when I read one comment on the card that said, "You are the best math teacher ever! I love doing long division! It is my favorite!" Yes. If I can help a kid love long division, I'm doing alright :)
I woke up to a funny card and a dozen roses from Kade.
At school I had another dozen delivered to me in my classroom... Kade is over the top like that.
My kids were so funny, they were like, "WOW! Mrs. Prisbrey, your husband must really love you.... like prince and princess love!" Haha, it was adorable and such a sweet surprise.
After school Kade and I opened our gifts to each other.
He gave me Breaking Dawn on bluray, and cake bites from the sweet tooth fairy. They are my favorite!
I gave him a couple of shirts and a movie that he had been wanting on bluray too.
We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, came home, cuddled and watched a movie. It was nice.
So much better than last year when I was alone all night while living at my in law's house. Well, I take that back, I wasn't alone, Kason was there, but he doesn't really talk to me so I was pretty much alone. Kade had to work late.
We are doing good. No news to date.
Lots of doctor's appointments and testing to figure out why my eggo is not preggo. Kade's is done. He is all good. I got blood work done, and that looked great too, so getting those out of the way was a major relief. Going to get that weird dye ran through me now to make sure their isn't a blockage or something.
It's been kind of stressful, but we are still stronger than ever. I have to keep reminding myself that we are just at the beginning of all of this and to not give up now. I have to stay strong. There are so many other couples who are much worse off than we are. I have to remind myself of that and to be grateful.
Kade is my rock.
I know I can do anything with him by my side.
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment