We've decided to let it strengthen us.
March was nice. I was on Spring Break for a week and it was heaven. I loved every second of it. I hung out with friends from work, got pedicures, and just relaxed. I think it's funny how hard it is for me to just relax. I have to make myself. I am usually doing projects or have a lot going on, so it was nice to do nothing for a week! I loved hanging out with Kade the most, of course. We went shooting quite a few times and I have to say... it's quite enjoyable. It's fun when we have competitions and it makes me feel like a boss when I can out shoot Kade! Haha. The weather has been so beautiful! We bought a Frisbee and have been throwing it around at the park. We want to start going on walks every night.
Kade being a dork on our last shooting excursion... those are my glasses by the way.
Kade finished tiling our hall bathroom finally! He worked really hard on it and I think he did a fantastic job. These pictures are after he tore all of the ugly linoleum up and was planning out what he was going to do. And here is the finished product....
I LOVE it! And I love my husband SO much. He is the best. I'm pretty sure we make the perfect team. Kade's boss just recently sold his company, Warren Energy to AmeriGas. He started working for them last week. Kade is very happy about it. He gets awesome health benefits, paid time off, holidays off, retirement, chances to advance in the company, and he doesn't have to deal with a certain someone who he can't stand anymore! YAY! We are very grateful and hope that it continues to be as good as it sounds. I am super excited about the health benefits part. We have been debating for a long time about what we were going to do when we have a baby. We both agreed that it would be absolutely perfect if I could only work part time when it happens, but we didn't know how we could make it work without insurance. Well - I think we have found our solution! :) Everything is falling into place.
Work for me has been amazing too!! I am still loving my sweet kids. I also got a HUGE promotion!! I am going to be the new 1st grade homeroom teacher next year!! YAY! No more math! Haha, don't get me wrong, I loved it and I learned SO much, but I am extremely excited to be in first next year! I can't wait! I also just joined Pinterest, and WOW. There is so much awesome stuff on there! I have the best ideas for next year. I am going to do a pirate theme and it's going to be epic! I can't wait.
Haha... Prizbrey... from one of my 2nd graders.
This poem was written by one of my 3rd graders on the backside of her test! It was so adorable. I guess they had been writing "Color of Love" poems in the language arts class so she decided to write one to me. So cute.
I got another one the next day from a different third grade student that write it to me on our graph paper. I know it's hard to read, but it's awesome and full of little inside jokes from our class.
My students are THE BEST and are seriously the sweetest kids ever. I love them so much.
My students are THE BEST and are seriously the sweetest kids ever. I love them so much.
Some of my best friends from work, Tiffany and Rebecca surprised me one morning with these cute pencil flowers and a sweet card to "brighten up my day!" They are awesome and I feel so lucky to have such great friends to lean on :)
Much to my dismay, I ovulated this last cycle! I was so surprised! I have been peeing on these damn expensive sticks for 3 months straight and I never got the smiley face that means you're ovulating. So it was another normal morning, I was up extra early to hop in the shower (5:30) and I was waiting to get in to see the results. I did not even have my hopes up this time because I was sick of being crushed... and then BAM! I started screaming and laughing and woke up Kade immediately. I am so inconsiderate and didn't even think about letting him sleep in. He was like "what's wrong?!!! Are you hurt?" I came running out of the bathroom, flicked on the light and shoved the stick in his face shrieking with delight! He said "*%^*! (really bad swear word) What is it?! My eyes aren't working yet!!" I yelled, "Well make them work faster!!!!" Hahaha. His eyes finally worked and he had the biggest smile on his face. He said, "See, I told you to believe!!" He was too excited to go back to sleep so he got me Starbucks for breakfast... yummm. Such a sweetie :)
After a glorious weekend, I went to work and had a weird pain in my stomach. I ignored it and made it through my day, but then when I got home that evening it was BAD. I had to go to InstaCare later that night and found out that I had a bladder infection. Awesome. Got on antibiotics. I've never had one before and they freakin' suck. I was miserable.
After all of that happened, I was SO excited for Easter break! I had big plans.... but too bad we didn't do any of them. I was in the worst pain I have ever been in my entire life. I wanted to die, seriously. I laid in bed for 4 days and cried. I started my period and it was intense. I was in so much pain. We almost went to the emergency room on Easter but luckily we got in touch with my doctor and he walked me through what to do. So, even though I ovulated.... I still didn't get prego :( bummer. Went to work even though I'm still in quite a bit of pain but I'm managing it.
I got the results back from my ultrasound... my left ovary is normal, but my right one is huge. I am still on that damn Clomid. My doctor said that the stomach pain and intense period were a side effect of it and just part of the experience. Great. I can't wait to be done with it, but it did help me ovulate, so I know that it's working at least. Anyway, my Easter Break SUCKED. Of course Kade was by my side the whole time making me smile, even if it was through tears! Ha! He even took work off on Monday and took the best care of me. I can't get over how wonderful he is. I can't. I'm so lucky.
One of the days that I was miserable, all I wanted to eat was pickles and cheese. It was the only thing that sounded good. Weird. We didn't have pickles or cheese lol, so Kade went to the store just for me to buy some because he is awesome like that :) He brought these to me in bed. It says I heart you just in case you couldn't tell. It made my day.
I have another doctor's appointment on the 26th to do another ultrasound to see if the ovary has gotten bigger or smaller and then decide what the next step is in this process. I am staying strong and Kade is keeping me optimistic. We are going to have a baby, we are. We are just meant to. I think we will be the best parents ever. Please hurry up and get here little babe, we are waiting for you.
After a glorious weekend, I went to work and had a weird pain in my stomach. I ignored it and made it through my day, but then when I got home that evening it was BAD. I had to go to InstaCare later that night and found out that I had a bladder infection. Awesome. Got on antibiotics. I've never had one before and they freakin' suck. I was miserable.
After all of that happened, I was SO excited for Easter break! I had big plans.... but too bad we didn't do any of them. I was in the worst pain I have ever been in my entire life. I wanted to die, seriously. I laid in bed for 4 days and cried. I started my period and it was intense. I was in so much pain. We almost went to the emergency room on Easter but luckily we got in touch with my doctor and he walked me through what to do. So, even though I ovulated.... I still didn't get prego :( bummer. Went to work even though I'm still in quite a bit of pain but I'm managing it.
I got the results back from my ultrasound... my left ovary is normal, but my right one is huge. I am still on that damn Clomid. My doctor said that the stomach pain and intense period were a side effect of it and just part of the experience. Great. I can't wait to be done with it, but it did help me ovulate, so I know that it's working at least. Anyway, my Easter Break SUCKED. Of course Kade was by my side the whole time making me smile, even if it was through tears! Ha! He even took work off on Monday and took the best care of me. I can't get over how wonderful he is. I can't. I'm so lucky.
One of the days that I was miserable, all I wanted to eat was pickles and cheese. It was the only thing that sounded good. Weird. We didn't have pickles or cheese lol, so Kade went to the store just for me to buy some because he is awesome like that :) He brought these to me in bed. It says I heart you just in case you couldn't tell. It made my day.
I have another doctor's appointment on the 26th to do another ultrasound to see if the ovary has gotten bigger or smaller and then decide what the next step is in this process. I am staying strong and Kade is keeping me optimistic. We are going to have a baby, we are. We are just meant to. I think we will be the best parents ever. Please hurry up and get here little babe, we are waiting for you.












No comments:
Post a Comment