I have the best husband in the world.
Yes - the world.
I know that A LOT of women think that about their husbands... but we are different.
We have something so rare and so special.
No one will ever understand but us...
and I like that.
I don't want anyone to. It is just ours.
I hold no other bond to be as important or as sacred as ours.
We have been through so much together. Really... So. Much.
I think more than the norm for our young ages.
You have been through more trials in your life than most 24 year olds.
You made a lot of bad choices.
And I am glad.
Because it has shaped you into the most wonderful, well-rounded man.
No one understands me quite like you do.
When I met you - you turned my world upside down.
Eight years later - I am still just as crazy for you as I was when I was 15.
I hope that doesn't go away... I don't think it will.
I feel like you were tailor made just for me... and I for you.
I love how we are REALLY different, but yet so similar in just the right ways.
Like complementary colors.
Thanks for being you.
You are all I have ever dreamed of and so much more.
Love your wife,
Sydney
P.S. I still love you even though you leave your nasty beard hair all over the sink after shaving your face.
You make up for it ;)
If I had to pick one picture to describe our relationship it would be this one...
Holding each other tight and laughing out loud hysterically in love.
I love how we can always laugh with each other.
You make me laugh so hard.
Even in a big fight.
Even if I am so mad at you.
You always make me bust out a smile.
That's when I usually realize that I'm not really mad at all.
Thanks for being my best friend.

I love how we can always laugh with each other.
You make me laugh so hard.
Even in a big fight.
Even if I am so mad at you.
You always make me bust out a smile.
That's when I usually realize that I'm not really mad at all.
Thanks for being my best friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment