Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My amazing Mom had to work on Mother's Day this year :(
I think it was the first year ever that I didn't hang out with my Mom on Mother's Day.
I am SO not used to my Mom working. It's weird.
Anyway on the actual day Kade and I visited his Mom for a little bit, then my Grandma Brown and my Mom (briefly), and then his Grandma and Grandpa Pope. It was nice to visit everyone.
My family got together last Saturday at Britt's to make my Mom dinner and hang out as a family.
It was so much fun!
I love my family more than anything.
Thank you Mom for everything you have done for me and our family.
You are such a strong woman, and I admire you so much.

Brittney made my Mother's Day.
She sent me this adorable text:
"Dear Sydney,
       You are the first mother I thought about today. A little baby's spirit is watching you from heaven today just waiting for his little body so he can come down to Earth and meet you in person. I feel that so strong today. He is one lucky child. I love you sister."
It made me bawl!! It was so touching.
I love you too sister.
You are the best Mom and friend in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment