He is the newest addition to our family.
We love him SO much.
We adopted him last Wednesday from a nice family that had to sell him because they were moving to the East coast.
He is four years old and weighs around 85 pounds... big!
He is a gorgeous Boxer.
I have a soft spot for Boxers because I grew up with one. She was a fawn and her name was Elsie.
Elsie lived to be 14 years old! I was 13 when she died and I remember how sad the family was when she passed. She was the best dog ever. I want our kids to have good memories with a pet too.
We took Diesel to the vet last Friday to get him all checked out and he is perfectly healthy!
I can't believe how easy he is! He is completely potty trained and knows all kinds of tricks.
We leave him at the house all day while we are at work and he has never had an accident and doesn't get into anything!
We haven't even heard him bark yet.... he is so chill.
He is wonderful and very mellow and lazy. Haha, we like that because we are too.
We had a puppy when we lived in Cedar, but she was crazy and SO high strung.
Diesel is the exact opposite.
He is so much fun and we love him!!
Kade is his favorite. He follows him everywhere he goes and cries when he leaves for work.
Haha.... this is how he sleeps when he is really comfortable!
It cracks me up!
What a weird-o.
We took Diesel to meet my family last Sunday and they all adored him.
Not sure who is going to watch him while we are gone in Hawaii though...
Oh by the way that is in 22 days!!!
We are so excited.
Oh by the way that is in 22 days!!!
We are so excited.
Probably my Dad or Britt will.
He loves car rides.
He also loves to go to the dog park and play which is only like 2 blocks from our house.
Sweet!



oh i love him! to bad our boxer like to hangout by himself at the dog park, they could be friends! Sam is anti-social unless another dog is trying to show his "dominance" then Sam reacts. But they are the sweetest dogs ever! So calm, lazy, and nice. The only thing i cant stand is the drool! my house has never been so dirty.
ReplyDeleteSyd, since we live with Zach's dad now I cant watch him at our house, but I can swing by your house and take him potty if you need me to!
ReplyDelete