Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July 2012

We had a blast!
Spent the day sleeping in and doing NOTHING! YAY!
We love doing nothing. :)
Then after doing nothing, we got in the shower and got ready to head over to Brandon and Malissa's house.
We bought some fireworks on the way.
We got there at around 5:30, grilled some hamburgers, pigged out, and had some drinks!
We lit off our fireworks and Kade and Brandon had WAY too much fun making their own fireworks.
It was hilarious. They both have burnt fingers now.
LOL. TEN DOLLA HOLLA!! (inside joke) 
Then after a while we decided to go swimming in their pool. By we I mean Brandon. Haha. He jumped right in! The rest of us just dipped our feet in and hung out. 
After swimming we went over to the old airport to watch the big firework show. It was cool! We had a really good spot.
How adorable is this picture? I love it.
After that we were hungry so we went to McD's and jammed out to awesome old music from high school! Seriously my throat hurts from singing at the top of my lungs and laughing so hard. Silly.
 It was a lot of fun. We are so much alike and always end up having the best time with each other.
We didn't get home until 1:30... and Kade had to wake up at 6:00 for work! Yikes. I don't know how he did it, but he did. Superman I tell you. Thanks for a fun 4th guys! We love you! 
  I am leaving for Iowa to visit my Grandma on Sunday the 8th and will be back on Thursday the 12th really late. I am going with Britt and her girls! I am glad that I get to see my grandma because she is very sick with cancer, but I am a little afraid to see her so down. She was really healthy the last time I saw her. I am also sad to leave Kade :( I know, I know, it's only like 4 days... but still!! I will miss him. We are one of those super annoying cant-be-apart-for-longer-than-a-few-hours-or-we-will-miss-eachother-couples. We often text each other even just while at work saying that we miss the other person. LAME, I know! But it is what it is. We are just better together :) He has started begging me not to go.... but I need to or I will regret it. So until next time....

1 comment:

  1. What a fun 4th! You guys live in St George? I love finding blogs of my fellow St "Georgians" ha ha!
    I know you're visiting your grandma right now... I hope all is well and she's doing better?
    And my husband and I are the same way... I love that we can miss each other while at work after more than 4 years of marriage! :)

    ReplyDelete