Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

24th

We went over to my Aunt's house last night for a fun family get together.
It was so nice to see everyone because I felt like I hadn't seen my extended family for such a long time. 
We had a delicious taco bar, fireworks, too much fun with photobooth, great music, and lots and lots of laughs! I love my family so much. I feel so lucky to be part of such a wonderful group of truly amazing and talented people who are so warm and loving. It's pretty awesome.
Kade did NOT want to take any pictures. I had to beg him to be in just one. We were both so tired from working in my classroom all day. He has helped me so much with moving stuff in and setting things up after he gets off work. Kade is the best support to me. I love him so much.  
 I contest that Emily and Rodney are pretty much the cutest couple ever.
Everyone in my fam adores him. 
We love you Rodney!  
Hannah loved the fireworks but Abby was so scared this year watching them!
She said they were too loud.  
I really like this candid shot of their cute little family though.
We had a fun night! Thanks Sandy!

Not much new has been happening with us. I am trying to soak up every last minute of summer that I have left! It has gone by way too fast, but honestly it has been the best summer of my life! We have had so much fun! I am also working in my classroom at my leisure when I feel like it. I don't feel worried about it this year, I know that I have plenty of time to get it all set up. I have the most amazing support system too, so I know I will have lots of help if needed. That gives me great comfort. :)

I will leave you with these really freakin' hilarious photobooth pictures we took:
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment