Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

D :)

Well we finally let Diesel out of his cage!
We have had a little baby gate thing locking him inside our kitchen area that we have been keeping him in while we were at work all day, but we finally took it down last weekend. He has definitely proved himself trustworthy to roam around our house free now while we are gone. He is seriously the best dog ever. He has never had an accident or damaged anything in our home. We LOVE him so much. I can't imagine life without him around. :) He is so spoiled.
Such a sweetie. :) This is his chair. Haha. He sleeps here and likes to hang out with us on it. We have microfiber couches and they catch SO much of his hair. We vacuum every week but still it seriously makes me sick! So, he uses our old comforter as a slip cover so the couch doesn't get too hairy. It seems to work for the most part!
He is the most loving, gentle, and mellow dog. I'm so glad that he is ours!

We had a really fun weekend! We went out to Texas Roadhouse with Brandon and Malissa on Friday night after work. It is always a blast when the four of us get together! We get pretty crazy! After dinner we hung out at our house for a while and wanted to get into the Halloween spirit so we decided to go see the movie Sinister. It was freakin' scary!! I usually don't get scared in movies. I am not really sensitive to stuff like that. There are only a few movies that really get to me, but this one did! It was good. Really creepy, we all liked it. Then on Saturday night we decided to go to the Haunted Cave. We were all pretty stoked to go, but it was a little disappointing. None of us really got scared, but I thought that the kids did a really good job with all of the props and stuff. I'm glad we went to support the WCSD. After we left, we still wanted to get scared so we drove to Staheli Farm and went to the Field of Screams. We got there at around 10:00, and didn't get home until 1:00!! We didn't know it when we got our tickets, but it was Sadie's night for the high school so there was a huge line to get into the field of screams because of all of the groups. We felt old surrounded by a bunch of high schoolers, haha, but it was tons of fun! I thought the maze was really creepy. They did a good job. It was fun to cling onto Kade all night :)

Tomorrow is my last day of school before the fall break!! YAY! I am so excited to have a few days off! Kade and I are going to go camping and fishing just the two of us! I love camping. We haven't gone since before we were married! It is going to be awesome. Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment