It was hard to get up and go this morning and head to work, but I was happy to see my little ones again.
On Thursday I got to deep clean my house (yes, I was excited to do that because I am weird) and I made the most delicious potato and broccoli soup with cheddar bay biscuits for dinner that night. I found a recipe on Pinterest that was a copy cat of Red Lobster's biscuits, and it was heaven!! It really tasted just like Red Lobster. It was actually pretty easy to. Then on Friday I totally spoiled myself and was a lazy bum all day! I watched movies and played with Diesel and didn't even get dressed! It was awesome. It was so nice to just relax and do nothing all day. I really needed that. Kade has been working hard long days, so he hasn't been getting home until later. It is weird to be the first one home for a change. Kade has been liking his new job for the most part. He says that he likes working his body hard again, but he is SO glad that he is going back to school for something better. He has been studying for his accuplacer test that he is taking on Friday to determine what English and math class he has to take first. We are crossing our fingers that he gets into 1010!! I know he will do great at math, but he struggles with English a little. I know he will do well. I am just so proud of him that he is going back!
We were SO excited to go camping on Friday, but Kade had to work late that night, so we didn't end up going and staying over night. We went up to Enterprise and Baker though on Saturday after we slept in way too late :) and fished all day! It was a blast!
I had never been fishing before with live bait! It was weird to grab the worms and put them on the hook! Haha I can't remember the last time I touched a worm.
Here is our first catch of the day. An old can! Nice.
Kade doing his "fishy call'
No comments:
Post a Comment