Awesome:
1. I rock. I got the divine uniform monitoring award at faculty meeting on Friday! Woot! LOL.
I love the faculty and staff that I work with! They are all such amazing teachers! It sure makes it a lot more fun and rewarding everyday to go to work with such amazing and inspiring people.
2. Girls night out with my besties! It was so much fun to have dinner and a movie with just us gals.
3. Snuggling on the couch with my love and watching wayyy too much Netflix in our jammies.
4. Blueberry pancakes with bacon and eggs - made by the hubs shirtless, my fav. Actually anything made by the hubby shirtless is my fav ;)
4. Sleeping in until noon. Yes - noon. It was glorious. I'm really going to miss that when we have babies. We are definitely NOT taking our freedom for granted.
5. Long conversations about our future baby. We officially have a name for a boy AND a girl. Thanks Mom for the baby name book! Although both of the names we came up with on our own - it was fun to look through it. All we need is a baby.
Awkward:
1. Bahahaha! BEST picture of the weekend. Hands down. No contest. Like Kade's scratches? He is a bad ass and got in a fight with a lion. True story.
2. Watching sex scenes with your mom! I know right?! And yes - I am really going there. On above mentioned girl's night we saw The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. It was AWFUL. Total suck fest. It was not what we expected it to be at all. None of us liked it. It was really slow and WAY TOO graphic for my taste. Don't get me wrong - I am no prude - but there were a couple of scenes where I had to close my eyes and cover my ears too! Lol.
We had a great awesome and awkward weekend.
Can't wait for next weekend because there is no school on Monday!!! YES! Could I love my job any more? I don't think so.

we loved girl with a dragon tattoo! there were some risky scenes in it, but i liked the story line. maybe were creeps:)
ReplyDeletebut i can see how it would be awkward watching it with your mom!