Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Somebody That I Used To Know

Sydney's current flavor of the month: Somebody That I Used To Know originally by Gotye but covered so beautifully by Walk Off The Earth. Thank you Emily for sharing this with me! AH! I just love everything about this.... I mean seriously - how cool?! Pretty freaking cool. The guy with the long hair in the middle has an amazing voice. And all of them working so harmoniously together... wow... my mind is blown. Swoon! A+

Ok, now here is the original by Gotye: It is equally as cool but in a different way. I told Kade that I want to paint our bodies similar to this in front of an awesome design and take the most epic portraits ever. LOL Kade was like.... ummmm..... probably not.... good luck with that. I don't care, I still think it would be SO AWESOME! I must have a picture like that before I die! This has been officially added to my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment