Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012


Kade and I decided to head up to SLC on Saturday for this awesome NYE party. We had a blast!  


Here were our goals for 2011 that I posted last year:


Own a home! We are still waiting on that house I posted a few back.  CHECK.

Get a teaching job! I am so excited to start my career. CHECK.

Kade to start college! He wants to do PTA right now. SEMI-CHECK. He did start - registered and everything - but then changed his mind and got an awesome job instead that he loves!

Get a puppy! I want one, then I don't, then I want one. I can't make up my mind. NOPE, no puppy.

Be healthier! Eating, exercising, no more soda, the whole sha-bang. NOPE. Not even.

Go on an amazing vacation! I want to go somewhere I have never been before. SEMI-CHECK. We did go on a couple of fun trips, but it wasn't somewhere that I have never been.

Maybe get knocked up.......... we'll see :) NOPE. Not knocked up.

So... for those of you who are keeping score that's 3 / 7... (.5 for every semi-check) not the best, but oh well.

New Goals for 2012:

1. Seriously - be healthier... for realizes this time.

2. Seriously - get knocked up. We are officially trying :)

3. June. Me. Kade. Hawaii.

4. Continue with home improvements... tile our bathrooms - work on the backyard. 

5.  Keep saving money every pay check.

6. Take time to enjoy the little things in life and always remember how lucky in love we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment