Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Roundy Reunion

Last weekend was my family reunion!
It was a lot of fun. I wish we could have stayed for the whole thing but we jetted out early.
I was feeling way crappy.
The cyst on my ovaries got huge and it hurt like a beast! It got so huge that it was giving me back pain...weird huh?
We were really freaked that it was going to burst, but it didn't.
I had 2 ultrasounds done and it has gone down now thank goodness!
I am finally done with Clomid.
I was on it for the max time that my doctor wanted me to and I am so glad to be done with it.
My doctor prescribed me this other stuff that is similar to it, so I went to get it filled today and it costs $176 a month! No joke. I about died. I called the office to see if there was anything else I could take instead... nope.
Fantastic.
I didn't get it. My doctor said it was okay not to and we are going to see if I can ovulate on my own this month. I really hope I can because Clomid freakin' sucks and I don't want to have to take it again! 
Anyway, here are some of the pics we took from the reunion.
We had a little too much fun with the props haha!
The theme was "Wanted"
We had a judge and and a sheriff and they could arrest people and put them in jail for doing various things.
My g-ma got arrested - lol.
Emily got arrested for wearing my mom's clothes without asking.
We also had our usual silent auction and guessing jars.
We only stayed for a couple hours but it was a blast.


I mustache you a question........

My favorite reunion game was "How Many Mustaches Can We Pin On Emily Without Her Noticing?"
We got 3.

My Mom and her sisters. Isn't she so gorgeous? I love her :)
Emily and Rodney :)
They are cute.

And one last mustache picture for good measure....
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment